How to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro
You have Windows 10 Home and you would like to upgrade it to Windows 10 Pro? Our quick guide will help you, there is no need to worry.
1) Backup your data.
2) Turn off the computer’s access to the Internet – this step is very important. The upgrade needs to be performed in offline mode.
3) Go to: Settings → Update and Security → Activation → Change product key
4) Click “Change product key” and enter the following Generic key (GVLK) for Windows 10 Pro:
5) The system will allow you to upgrade. Click Next.
6) Once everything is complete, turn on the Internet connection of the computer and install all available updates (Settings → Update and Security → Windows Update).
7) When everything is ready and the latest updates are installed, go to Activation again and enter your product key for Windows 10 Pro to activate the system.